JK Rowling herself told us that headcanon was more than okay, interestingly enough just before she ended the Harry Potter series.
- My Sister: Why did J.K. Rowling even write Harry Potter
- My Brother-in-law: Because she was homeless and poor.
- Me: ...
- Brother-in-law: That's why she wrote it on a napkin in a bar.
- Me: It was in a coffee shop and on a napkin because that's what she had.
- Brother-in-law: on breaks between her job at the strip club, but they can't tell you that.
- Me: ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE QUEEN?
- Then the proceeded to make fun of me.
- Me: You will get Avada Kadavra-ed as fast has humanly possible.
- I will give them credit for it being two in the morning, but I'm still pissed
Reblog if you are an Anglophile.
Def. : An Anglophile is a person who is fond of English Culture or, more broadly, British Culture.