- Harry Potter Fandom: First day of Hogwar-
- Doctor Who Fandom: DOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Harry Potter Fandom: Gotta get back to Hogwar-
- Doctor Who Fandom: ASYLUM OF THE DAAAAAAAAALLEEEEEEEEEEEKKKSSSSSSSS
- Harry Potter Fandom: HARRY FREAKIN' POTTE-
- Doctor Who Fandom: AMY AND RORY DIVORCE ALL MY FEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
- Sherlock Fandom: ...have you seen this gif of Sherlock, he has a Mexican hat on.
- My Sister: Why did J.K. Rowling even write Harry Potter
- My Brother-in-law: Because she was homeless and poor.
- Me: ...
- Brother-in-law: That's why she wrote it on a napkin in a bar.
- Me: It was in a coffee shop and on a napkin because that's what she had.
- Brother-in-law: on breaks between her job at the strip club, but they can't tell you that.
- Me: ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE QUEEN?
- Then the proceeded to make fun of me.
- Me: You will get Avada Kadavra-ed as fast has humanly possible.
- I will give them credit for it being two in the morning, but I'm still pissed
Reblog if you are an Anglophile.
Def. : An Anglophile is a person who is fond of English Culture or, more broadly, British Culture.
883. The Wizarding World always wanted Muggles to know about the Battle of Hogwarts, and though they tried sending subtle signs, none of them worked. They called upon an ex-Hogwarts pupil, one who was very gifted with words, to disguise herself as a Muggle and go undercover for perhaps the rest of her life. She would write the whole of Harry’s story, interviewing necessary characters, and writing it down in as much detail as possible. Even if it took 7 books. Joanne said she’d be delighted to do such a thing.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 2