Reblog if you are an Anglophile.
Def. : An Anglophile is a person who is fond of English Culture or, more broadly, British Culture.
I don’t think there is ANY CHANCE IN HELL that I will ever be able to watch ‘Third Star’
mostly, because I live in the US, and I have no idea how i would get it…
EDIT: Thank you much everyone! I’ve saved a couple links, and gone searching through, You’re all lovely.
Im just going to go cry over Third Star now..
I just finished reading “Alone on the Water”
I thought I could handle it.. No.. I can hardly breath. I thought I was going to throw up there once, I was crying so hard. Its so gorgeous.
- You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
- Question to discuss:
- You are here on this earth for a reason. You are an amazing person and I love you : ) Have a great day
- Stranger: What the hell Cas?
- Stranger: What's with the daily affirmations?
- You: We're out of milk -SH
- Stranger: No we're not. I just picked some up. What have you done to the new milk already? -JW
- You: I used it for an experiment. -SH
- Stranger: Sherlock, that's the fifth gallon this week! -JW
- Stranger: Look, alright. I'll buy two, one for...whatever it is you do to milk, and the other is for human consumption. I'm labeling them. -JW
- You: I had to know what the effect of lactose intolernce after death... it took a few experiments. -SH
- Stranger: Is...dear god please tell me you took the milk to Barts and there's not a body stashed somewhere in the flat. -JW
- You: .. dont open the fridge -SH
- Stranger: Damnit Sherlock, I thought we talked about this! We keep *food* in there! Can't we just get a cooler for the body pa-my god I can't believe I'm trying to work out a place to keep parts of a body. -JW
- Stranger: I want it out of there before I get home. I mean it. -JW
- You: But john, its for an experiment. -SH
- Stranger: No buts, I mean it. Sherlock it is both unsanitary and beyond mentally unhealthy to keep bits of dead people in amongst the grapes and cheese. Please. For my sake and the sake of Mrs. Hudson, keep the body parts to a minimum and do the big stuff at Barts. -JW
- You: But john, i took all that out because of you said it was unsanitary, and i didnt want to upset you. -SH
- Stranger: You took them out already? Really? -JW
- Stranger: Er...thanks....thank you. That's...thanks. -JW
- You: No, i took out the grapes and cheese. -SH
- Stranger: .....So our perishables are not sitting on the counter...aren't they? -JW
- Stranger: Can I ask you something? -JW
- Stranger: How have you managed to not poison yourself so far? -JW
- Stranger: That's it. I'm buying us a mini fridge...and you can keep the parts in those. -JW
- You: What if they dont fit? -SH
- Stranger: Good rule of thumb then. If they don't fit, they stay at Barts. -JW
- You: Fine. But we're still out of milk -SH
- Stranger: .....Right. Anything else we need before I leave the shop? -JW
- You: Jam. -SH
- Stranger: Right, got it. Be home soon. -JW
- You: Dont look in the fridge -SH
- Stranger: God no. -JW
- Your conversational partner has disconnected.