I don’t think there is ANY CHANCE IN HELL that I will ever be able to watch ‘Third Star’
mostly, because I live in the US, and I have no idea how i would get it…
EDIT: Thank you much everyone! I’ve saved a couple links, and gone searching through, You’re all lovely.
Im just going to go cry over Third Star now..
- jajitaxx answered: I just saw it on youtube, it’s not the best… but at least I saw it…
- sairoo answered: its on youtube if u dont mind watching it in parts
- thegirlreads answered: The creator of Third Star has mentioned that an multi-region (or region 1) DVD will soon be avvailable for the US.
- theconsultingdramaqueen answered: I downloaded it from the pirate bay. Didn’t take long.
- negativebuttspace answered: youtube has it
- pianosandpetrichor answered: it’s on Youtube in 9 parts!
- briellejmbaker answered: I’ve watched Third Star- I watch it online :)
- minseokmeoff answered: Online: 1channel.ch/watch-2…
- netherworldvineyard answered: there’s this beautiful thing called Google…
- roger-cohen answered: It’s all up on Youtube… I’m in the US and that’s where I watched it.
- holmesiswheretheheartis answered: I’m in the US, but I watched it. I’ll link it, yes?
- puffalo10 posted this