And everyone was looking at us like we were nuts, and we said “Don’t worry, It’s just Tumblr.”
And the kid who was holding open the door asked, for about the 8th time that day, “What is Tumblr?!”
And as we always explain, “Just a website.”
He takes it farther.
“Is it a…” He pauses. “A porn site or something?”
Me and Cas:
“It’s not a Porn Site! Why would WE,” pointing awkwardly between the two of us “Be on a porn site?”
He simply shrugged. “Dunno”
“WHY WOULD YOU THINK LIKE THAT?!?!”
So, the moral of the story is that, Cas and I need to stop talking.
Can I use some peoples art if I find it? I’ll ask and such, but will I get arrested or something?
(OVEREXAGERATION) It’s just a History project!
- Lara: Oh!
- Steven: Hello!
- Benedict: The other comic fall [while shooting] was at this point. I'd overstepped my sheet's limit and uh, just fell.
- Lara: Did you really?
- Steven: Fell like a tree! Because he couldn't move his arms, he couldn't move his legs, he just fell.
- Benedict: I was dedicated. I was dedicated.
- Lara: Do I dare ask what broke your fall?
- Benedict: Uh.. the carpet.
- Steven: What's terrible is, he falls quite painfully, but because it is so funny, everyone just laughs. You hear him go 'hhhggnk!' crunching onto the floor and there's Martin going 'Ohoho!'
- Benedict: I tell you, I've had quite a year of falling over with very little clothes on, so..
- Steven: Where's the gag reel? Where is the gag reel?